Thursday, December 01, 2005

The horse I rode in on

It's all in the timing.
It's been pouring rain since last night, and at some point I have to go out and do my chores. If I do it just right, I can miss getting totally soaked.

Unless it's going to downpour steadily all day ( it rarely does that) I can just catch the break..it is threatening to take a break, no, there goes the rain again.

Last night on my way to the ranch for evening chores, it was cold and stormy and windy. Really really nasty. About halfway to the ranch ( it's a 2 mile commute) the car is warm enough so I can get the heater working. So inside my cozy nest its soft and warm and dry. I am bathing in the safety and comfort of my little moveable nest, and then, The Temptations come on and I am floating in warmth and love.

I hear this is what heroin is like

Ah the rain has let up. I am outta here........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home