Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Why me?

Last year I was driving through town and I found a goat.

Two days ago I was driving through town, and another goat crosses the street right in front of me.
This tickled Jess, who lives across the street and had also just pulled up. She thought that the goat knew I was a goat farmer and was waiting for me.

Jess knew where the goat belonged so we grabbed him and took him and put him back where she thought he went. Which he promptly jumped right back out of.
This time he was a little harder to catch, but we got him and knocked on the door of the house this time.

Jess told the woman how funny it was that I was a goat farmer and that goat came right to me.
I pointed out that it didn't really look like he was supposed to live in their lovely now decimated rose filled yard, and indeed he actually belonged in a pen behind the garage.

I am a goat magnet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home