Wednesday, March 01, 2006

See, i comment on how long it takes to do my chores and the universe says so how long will it take you if, say, you have to do it in 2 " of water? Take that!

Yes, my place is once again under water. At this point, I know the drill.. Sheep in the top pasture. Everything goes up. Pile stuff in the trailer. Business as usual.
Next time, put 2 pallets under the hay. It didn't get wet, I'm just sayin'.
That tractor was moved in in the absolute nick of time.

Today is sunny and clear and the low tides are low so I imagine the word recede will be in todays vocabulary. It was a minor incident, a bit of undigested meat perhaps, but an annoying one at that. If it didn't seem to happen when my ranch was making me the most content; when things are tidy, when I have organized stations and welding projects are progressing. Now everything goes back a few steps and I have to again clean clean clean.

Enough, it's all fine. Nothing broke, no one died.

However the real enemy, the wind, is coming in today.
Maybe it will help to blow/ dry the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home