Sunday, February 26, 2006

Project Runway: NIck should have never been out. But I did find his blog

A switch opens on half a million volts

The High Line will be a huge asset to the lower west side of Manhattan. It has been abandoned about as long as I have been out of New York. I'm excited about it, check out the video.

The 100 most popular hits of the 70's. I am so nostalgin'

The Top 10 Singles of 1975

1."Love Will Keep Us Together" - Captain & Tennille
2."Rhinestone Cowboy" - Glen Campbell
3."Fame" - David Bowie
4."Shining Star" - Earth, Wind and Fire
5."My Eyes Adored You" - Frankie Valli
6."Thank God I'm A Country Boy" - John Denver
7."Philadelphia Freedom" - Elton John
8."One Of These Nights" - Eagles
9."Pick Up The Pieces" - Average White Band
10."At Seventeen" - Janis Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home