Friday, May 05, 2006

Off to the first show of the year

I knew if I sat down to post before I left I'd find something I had forgotten. The memory card was in the card reader, not in my camera which is already in the car.

I think I'm ready to go. I made coleslaw and in a moment of genius I packed it in a zip loc bag as I don't have much for travelling food containers. A frozen vet pac in a fish styrofoam crate will work for a cooler.

Bucks are all washed, I think T has the routine down good enough, and it's time to go. The hotel told me to pack a swim suit so I can play in the water slide, so I made sure I did.

It's a good thing I talked to A F before I left as I hadn't even thought to remember my registration papers. I might have forgotten them altogether, and there goes the whole shebang.

So I'm off to Central Point, oregon, and a drive along the beautiful Smith River. It always surprises me on thie trip; it is a really beautiful piece of country, that canyon.
I am glad I'm not dragging a gooseneck trailer, however, a la my peeps.

Back tomorrow night. If you could bet I'd tell you to bet on my Alpine Yearling, Volcano. He is lookin' goooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home