Saturday, July 08, 2006

Class of '75

In the "voices from the past" department, I was snorking around on MySpace last night ( the first time evah, really) and I found a classmate from High School. Not someone I really knew well, but had neither a good nor a bad school experience with. I remember her athleticness and she has a really really cool name. Will I tell her I named a goat after her because her name has stuck in my head all this time?

I really have had no contact with my high school classmates for these past 30 years. I would run into one or 2 when I was ever in the region ( sometimes on the street in Manhattan, once on the beach in Seaside N J.). My HS experience was pretty non eventful, and I have not been to any reunions. It's something for me to ponder today.
I sent her a message and she wrote right back. I am surprised she remembers me; it was so long ago and there were 450 kids in our graduating class ( Hunterdon Central HS in Flemington N J)

It was so so long ago in a land far far away.

It's kinda neat, though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home