Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sunny again

Yesterday morning i stopped at the fairgrounds to see the crew there. I also found Kathy who I didn't know was working over there this summer. She gave me some haircutting tips. She also offered to lance my abcess with her pocketknife..

My mouth problems are ever changing. I don't know what is happening now, but at least I am down to just 1 dose of Ibu per day. I have a dentists appointment next week.

Walt J came by the ranch to pay me for the critters I sent with him last week. I got more than I was expecting, but about right anyway. He was in a chatty mood so we hung out in the driveway with his grandson shooting the gossip breeze for quite some time.

Afterwards, Sandra came to see about some milkers I might sell. I talked to her for a very long time. So far it seems they are putting in a dairy like I dreamed of. A real facility. It was time for something like this. I asked about being involved, or an employee or just if I could come by and watch and visit once in a while. I miss my dairy and I'd love to be able to help. I kinda like goats, but I don't think I want to be the boss anymore.

I started cleaning off the desk and I managed to make a larger mess. It is still in that state. Sandra bought some goats from Rae that were mine originally, so I started digging for the lists of goats. Sandra checked all tattoos so I can easily check which of mine are left.

Josh has returned from his camping trip unscathed as far as I can tell. He is at work today.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. Usually heat inland brings us thick vile fog, but not this time, which is unusual. It's sunny all day and the evenings are glorious.
If the state is short of electricity from air conditioners, and we are running a heater, do they pay us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home