Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm so tired and the cheesecake needs 5 to 10 more minutes.
I am fading fast. I almost just laid down on the sofa "just for a few minutes'>
I know that would be a mistake, so I must type to keep myself awake.

I used a bit more egg white than whole egg in this recipe, and it's lemon instead of vanilla.

I haven't had a chance to see how my other entries have done, or what has been judged. so far. I think the yarn should have been judged.

I haven't been anywhere but the livestock barn and 2 trips to the Lion's Club burger wagon.
I did get some kettle corn and a taste of cotton candy.

I am checking the cake now


still not solid enough, but starting to brown.
now Conan is on. I am craving the bed but I have to wait just a few more minutes.
When I get up I can hardly walk, I am so sore.
I brushed my teeth.

checking cake

ok it's out and it's beautiful and I'm done too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home