Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I wish Blogger had the Friends option like LJ has. It's one of the few things I miss from "Over There". Uh oh, resembling rant. Must stop now.

I am emerging from a 2 day fog of a headache from hell. I think I might be almost over it, as I took aspirin at 4 AM, and another dose at 8 :30 and right now I feek better than I have for 2 days. I wish I knew what was causung this.

Amy came over twice yesterday for my monthly milk test. I am down to 3 does in milk now, with 2 that are just barely hanging on. However Kia is really chugging along, hardly dropping at all from last month, at a little over a gallon a day. She'll keep us in milk all winter. That's the best goat 100.00 can buy!


Today, if my headache stays away, I need to gather up the sheep and deal with a few of them. Abby will totally enjoy that.

Kathy came by last night and we worked on Thanksgiving dinner plans. Last year we cooked the turkey and khauled it up the winding mountain road to their house. It was almost the last turkey in the store the night before, fortunately it was fresh and not frozen!
This year she'll cook the turkey and we'll bring other stuff. Ted will make the gravy ( yumm). Looks like a late afternoon meal.
They went to a Bar Mitzvah on Saturday, so I got the story. It makes me sad to be so far from my family, what family there is left. Thanksgiving was always at my Aunt Janices house on Ave. C. It was a tiny apartment, but we're not a big family, and at 2 or 3 tables we always fit O K.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your feeling a bit better I was worried that we'd have to take you in for a MRI.
Ted

10:50 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

I have been watching too much Health Channel. I had the same thought.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home