Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A new worldss in

Like the America of the epidemic of whining, I can't seem to completely wean myself from my former life in LiveJournal. However, todays discussion might just be the torture treatment I need.
So I bid a total farewell to all at LJ.
It's a sunny beautiful clear day, representing a new start.

So far this afternoon, now that I'm home from chores, I have been enjoying a bowl of cereal (Berry Cheeri-o's) a cup of coffee and

The Sneeze
BodySong
"The Koyaanasquatsi of the human body"

The Talk Of The Town about regional dialects. I love this. I try to pinpoint accents. It's a hobby of mine. Interesting to see it has become a "field of study" called Sociolinguistics.
Cool!

In ranch news, I moved Vreiss in with Winfield to get bred, and I moved Rare Treat in with the milkers as she has been bullying the kids Jeanette brought down this week.

Welding class tonight(!!); I cleaned the ends off a bunch of pipe and I'll make my teacher show me how to weld pipe. This is what I need to learn, as much of what I want to build will be out of pipe.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

If I was often the only interesting post over there, doesn't that tell you something?

I see you...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home