Monday, December 26, 2005

I spent a lovely afternoon into evening at the ranch.
I started working on the shop area, getting it cleaned out and organized.
I completely removed one of the fence panels formerly used as a pen for little goats, and that opened up that whole part of the barn.
I finally made as good a dry spot for the little refrigerator as I could; I cut a pallet and made a little place for it to sit off of the cement. Then I took another pallet and put it against the back wall and covered it with plywood and cardboard to keep the rain and wind out. My barn is sided with a single layer of boards with no battens, so the wind will push the rain into the barn.

I moved the little trailer over to make more room to work. Looking under the trailer I don't think I will be able to put springs on. Maybe motor mounts?

I started gathering up bits of metal I have been stashing away for all these years. I have enough to make a few projects.

Now as long as this next round of rain storms doesn't flood everything, I'll be on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home