Monday, December 26, 2005

Onwards

Thanks to Make magazine ( of course) I have found a good start on trailer building
http://www.gt1.homeip.net/project-trailer.htm

My first project ( after getting the shop totally ready, and after this round of flooding quits) will be a gate for a hole in my corral that has needed a gate for years. That should be an easy project and good practice.

I am thinking of maybe keeping the little trailer as it is, but adding springs. I had thought I would turn it into a flatbed and change the flatbed ( slightly larger with springs) into the goat/ lamb / utility trailer.
But now I think I might be able to lift the little trailer frame and add leaf springs.

I have bits of scrap mmetal all over the ranch. It's time to gather it all up and take inventory.

And how am I getting so many white lambs out of my black buck? I wonder if he doean't have a lot of white behind him. I have had no black lambs so far until this morning, when a black ewe had one black and 2 white lambs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home