Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My hectic schedule

In my retired sort of life, whenever I have things scheduled it is a bump in my day.
This week I thought I had a full schedule and I wasn't looking forward to it

Sunday: Tractor Parade and invitation to Main Street Party
Monday: Vet appointment for all 5 dogs
Tuesday: Josh's 18th birthday
Haul lambs to butcher
Dentist
Wednesday: Ship calf to auction yard

As things went, it wasn't all that bad, and I understand the whys of over scheduling a bit more, and now it's Wednesday,
so:

Sunday was not the day for the Tractor Parade, it's next Sunday
The dentist appointment was actually on Monday so the vet and the dentist were done on the same day
On Tuesday I got help from D S with the lambs, and after dropping them off at the meat plant,Josh and I spent the day diddling around Eureka.
And I think the calf taxi ( AKA Robyn) forgot about transport plans so that never happened. I was kinda counting on some asset liquidation for spending money, so hopefully we'll get that done next week.

Now I just got a call that my pre holiday gift in the form of a ton of alfalfa is coming, so I need to go make a space in the barn for it. Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home