Thursday, December 29, 2005

What, you NEED water?

And to add insult to injury..

I am driving the mighty flood mobile. The huge Ford 250. It has various ailments, but always starts and will drive through even the deepest water.
But, it's having coolant/ hose/ water pump/ something troubles.

It needs water, constantly.

So there I am, ankle deep in water, scooping water up and pouring it into the truck.

You would think the last thing I would need was water.
I need to retrieve my little truck from where I abandoned it at the ranch, at least for running around in.

High tide has just passed, and I think I will venture out to see just how much worse things have gotten overnight.

(But I am warm and dry; I have a fire going and my boots are even dry on the inside thanks to the boot dryer)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home