Wednesday, January 04, 2006

aftermath

I started writing a post this morning about the lessening of our emergency, when the power went off again.

It's a real mess here. Now that it's over, and just the rebuilding and clean up people look much more stressed. It's like it all caught up with them today. It was a sunny and warm day, thank heavens.
People were giddy and sad.
I moved almost everyone back to the ranch today, a ewe had a black lamb, I started putting some sheds back together, I returned the generator, I got some fresh hay ahd straw, I did a load of laundry, I could see the waves breaking from the fairgrounds , I started scraping the muck out of my barn and yard.

This has been a rough past 7 days.On top of a tough past 10 days.
It's not supposed to rain tomorrow either.

Soon we'll go skiing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home