Friday, March 17, 2006

Welding and knitting.

It was a mouse. It wanted cheese.
It was a cute mouse, sleek grey and brown.
Jet ate it.

When it quits raining, even for just a short while, it's really quite nice out.

Still no new baby goats, but today seems likely.
I was hoping to take the trash to the dump today, the rain makes that more costly as we pay by weight...

The weather report actually has only "partly cloudy" for the next few days..
It's pouring right now.

Is the Twilight Zone where I'll wake up from this and we are actually in a drought?

At this point I'm just fine with the rain as long as it doesn't flood in my barn. "Hey water, you stay over there, okay?" I take what I can get.

I started knitting myself a new wool vest last night. It's really the only thing that truly fends off the chill. Since my thumb injury of last summer, I wondered if I would be able to knit, but it doesn't bother it at all. The gauge is small ( cast on the back 146 st) so this might take a while. Since I have found something to pass the rainy daze away, this might make it stop raining.

Maybe I'll see if I can get some steel for my feeder project today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home