Sunday, April 02, 2006

I just woke from a dream where I was sharing a cab with George W. . I asked him if he had any candy. He had presidential Dubble Bubble; 3 in each pack instead of the standard 1. And lemon drops.

T took me out for a fantastic dinner at Moonstone. That might have been the best meal out evah. The chef sent us 2 surprise appetizers; waiting for mystery food to show up was great as we had no idea what was coming.
I had the most tender and delicious lamb and the dessert of bread pudding with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream, well, I could have crawled into that and lived there.

Pat's daughters are now having an estate sale to get rid of the leftovers. Fortunately I heard about it the day before, and I put electric fence tape around my lovely lawn before it became a muddy parking lot.
I went in yesterday morning and got a heater. Then I saw Pat's bowling trophies; they were even engraved with her name. I'm like.."are you selling her trophies? But they have her name on them???"
They said I could have one so I brought one home. Pat was a helluva bowler.

Pat's daughters also said that lots of people were asking about the goats, so I mentioned leaving business cards. "Yeah, you should" they all said, so I went and gave them a pack of business cards to hand out.
Then, of course, when I was milking I watched some people actually step across the fence tape and go into my little barn.
I called them out "Oh the people said all the goats were for sale" we were looking for some goats to eat bruch.
Next they're in the big barn looking at the kids. At one point I see they have reached into a pen and were holding the little Alpine doe?????!!!
They didn't buy anything.

People think my farm is a petting zoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home