Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Aaron Spelling didn't leave me NUTHIN

Sure, of course today my teeth are aching.
Damn.

If there was a family that would be considered as the current/ recent history royal family in the dairy goat world, it would be the Considines.
This week, Steve Considine is up here as part of the local association and is doing consultations at the local goat dairys.
I am pretty excited about this and am dying to hear what he has to say.
I met him briefly years ago when I went to Redwood Hills for some semen and a tour. In the few minutes that I talked to him I learned something. He has a wealth of knowledge about dairy goat management.

After milking last night I went to work on the stanchion and I got the second set of legs all done.
Now it's just fine tuning and finish details. The hinge where the legs are attached to the brace needs a pin and a lock, the headpiece rod I am still not happy with, and the pipe where the headpiece connects to the base. And that's it! Some sanding/ wirebrushing and a coat of paint!
I rock!

Next projects:
Welding table
welder cart
finish feeder
stand for the grinder
new trailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home