Thursday, June 01, 2006

drizzzzzle

I was hating clothes yesterday.
It was damp, drizzly and warm when I ran out into the field with Abby to gather up the sheep.
After I had them penned I got my coveralls on and went in and picked out 2 lambs to ship, then wrestled each of them into the trailer.
Now I was damp and sweaty.
Ans I now had to put a bra on. It almost made me cry. I hate being sticky to my clothes. It absolutely drives me NUTS. Getting all wrapped up and tangled and no way out. TRAPPED.

Well, the rest of the day went fine anyway. I dropped off the lambs and stopped by Eureka Boiler Works and got some more steel; I had shorted myself when I placed the order and i just needed a bit more.



Piersons next where I tried to find the gate latch that was used on my milk stanchion. The sales guy was no help, instead of looking for what I asked about he stood and mindlessly played with a cabinet latch ( gate latch does not equal cabinet latch) without looking at me until he said no they didn't think they had what I was looking for.
I picked up another can of primer for the stand.

Home and dropped off the trailer.
Raining and raining, but a nice soft warm rain.
I wonder if I will be mowing in this wetness?

Yankees on ESPN today. Yesterdays game was almost a shutout for Mussina until the 9th, aarrrgh so close!

I drilled the hole for the headlatch last night and mounted the working part. My junkyard projects group is awesome, they are totally able to help me with stupid novice problems I am having. Why didn't I learn this stuff in my brief metal shop class in 1972? That was one lame class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home