Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday

I still managed 5 hours of farm chores/ work.
Tonight I started building the deck for the milking stanchion. I am about 2' short of the angle iron I need, so I'll pick that up tomorrow.
I have to figure out how to cut down the expanded steel I have as it's about 2" too wide.
I'll be hauling 2 more lambs tomorrow (mmm...money) and maybe I'll go up to J's and clip Nibbles and if I'm really nice I'll clip one of J's for her.
I'll also stop in at Harbor Freight and see about their metal saws. The guys at Junkyard Projects@yahoo.com are trying to talk me into their little metal band saw instead of a chop saw, which I am familiar with. It's a little scary thinking about buying and using a tool I have no experience with. There's actually a yahoogroup discussing the little band saw.

I probably won't get a nap tomorrow.

I ran into Carolyn at the post office this morning. I haven't seen her since last years fair. She's working on her dredlocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home