Sunday, May 28, 2006

Productive?

I got a call this morning; actually he had called yesterday but I didn't get the message until today. RP called asking me to mow, so I called him back. I thought I had been fired since the clutch plate incident, but no. Turns out he will take some of the blame for not tightening the clutch down, and it seems like something that just happens.
So I went over to Camp Weott and took about 3 turns around the field and then, the drive line comes completely apart. R had mentioned that it had happened to him a few days ago, so I wasn't alarmed, but annoyed as that pretty much ended my hours for the day. I called him; the problem being that he can't get the parts he needs to fix it properly until Tuesday and he had jerry-rigged it together.

So I thought I'd use the allotted time to work on the head gate for the stanchion. I figured I only needed to cut one more vertical and tack weld it on and I'm about done. I worked on the rod a bit more, then tack welded everything but the rod. I just now need to permanently weld it all together, get the gate latch for the rod and it's pretty much DONE! Cept for the painting, that is...Red?



I'm home for some lunch, then I think I'll go clip another goat or 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home