Monday, May 29, 2006

Buzzards

I was woken up by a helicopter flying right over the house. Yes, it's Memorial day, which means that the Kinetic Sculpture Race arrives in Ferndale.
Fortunately, I think I can pretty much avoid it, except for random wanderers and tourists who turn around in our driveway.

I was dreaming of, of course, clipping goats. My clippers were giving me troubles ( in the dream).
Last night I made my fair chart to keep track of where I am in getting prepared. I have 16 more animals to clip. It's 2 weeks until the show. I'm in good shape.

I think I'll do the finish welding on the headlock today and maybe start the bottom of the stand. I need some hardware before I am totally done with the headlock.
My new Yahoogroup (Junkyard Projects) is a huge help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home