Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pat's not Here

It's finally a sunny clear day! I was supposed to mow today for RP, but we're going to the fair!

I'll try to get started here in a minute so I'm done quick with my chores. I have had vivid dreams the past few nights. Cast of characters wide spectrum, including Courtney Love and Patrice O Neal (not Patricia O Neal)

I have someone interested in the fleeces, so Iam going to make some sample cards with locks from each fleece. This is a project as there are about 15 fleeces. They all need to be numbered, sampled, weighed then charted and priced. Like I needed something to do. Maybe I'll wait until after the fair. Still have about 10 to clip.

I made a lovely dinner last night, just like Mom used to make. Fish sticks, potato wedges and corn and peas all frozen. Actually, Mom's veggies would have come from the can not the freezer, but I guess that's me as chef improvising.

In the dark as I was leaving the ranch last night I picked a bouquet of pink roses from Pat's yard. Maybe I'll try to tend some of the roses at least. That yard takes a lot of maintenance, and Pat is not doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home