Thursday, July 13, 2006

Aftermath

When I got propane yesterday morning, we talked about how warm it was. Pretty much anyone I ran into yesterday wanted to talk about how hot and humid it was. Gary said there was a 20% chance of rain; I didn't see it. I should have remembered the pattern we were in this past spring where warm would precede rain.

So last night I wasn't completely surprised to hear drippage.
This morning there are actually puddles in the road.
Everyone who was furiously baling hay yesterday in the first clear day in a week now has hay down getting wet.

Last night I had my recurring dream where my teeth all fall out. All at once, like a wall. I know where this came from.
I think the antibiotics are working. I have much less pain, but there is still swelling. 2 more days.

I can't remember the last time I lost my temper like I did yesterday. It doesn't happen very often. I was hyped up for hours afterwards, however. What a trip.

I finally got a roll of wire for the gates that the little goats keep crawling through. In the gloaming last night I cut and sewed on a panel with wire. The fencing is called rabbit wire, and it's so damn adorable. 3' tall and graduated like the hog panels. I can see this being a useful addition to the ranch repertoire.

I cut my hair last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home