Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wednesday

Yesterday was a day for running around and doing errands in Fortuna. Josh accompanied me on my travels which was very nice.

I have ordered some supplies for my little project. I have 1 month to get something done.

Today I think I'll haul some extra goats to the sale barn as well as my little pair of lambs. I could use just a little more cash in my pocket right now.(stops and calls the Eureka fairgrounds about where is my premium check from over a month ago..)

The new season of Project Runway starts tonight!

I have found a new forum for selling my fleeces.
I need to register anything that is going to Ferndale.
Start working on my entry form due July 21.
House cleaning is in order.

I started the antibiotics for my face/ tooth . It seems to be better already, but I could be hallucinating.
If I have bone cancer and they have to carve my face away I will become Kenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home