Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday, not very manic

Remember the dentists appointment I managed tomiss because I was 5 10 minutes late?
Sure enough a few days later I have pain. I think I have an abcess going on now. I'm going to call the dentist and see if he can fit me in, probably I need antibiotics for now before he does any mining. At least it's not really that bad and Ibuprofen is handling it just fine.

The fog has returned with a vengeance, just in time for me to be working my sheep today. At least they're not all wooly wet sponges now that they've been sheared, but no doubt I'm gonna get wet. My new little buck already has contracted my lovely foot problems and is limping. So much for harder feet on the Romneys.
I have 4 new lambs in the past week and I think one of them is brown; a Moorit. This would be ( if it is) my very first. The color is pretty rare. I'll get my hands on it ( I think it's a ram) today and see for sure. That would be so awesome.

I have an idea for a farm/ art project which looks like it's going to go well. I need to order some materials, and it should be easy. I'd love to unveil it at out County fair here in August!!

Another movie from yesterday (yes, I laid around watching movies all day yesterday)
Carried Away, starring an old family favorite, Dennis Hopper.
This was an interesting movie on an old theme. Not bad. I'd give it a 7.5 8.

O K off to start the day. First, a call to my dentist...

(edit) Sure enough it's the Dr's birthday so there's no one in the office.
I'll try again tomorrow.
Damn teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home