Monday, July 24, 2006

Posty mc Posterson



Yes, it's done. The paint was trickier than I could have imagined, and it's definitely not perfect. If I wanted to fart around with it for another week ...no, stick a fork in it.

Now for a short little project..
I got a new vacuum pump so I'm going to put together a little portable milking machine to take to fairs.



Here are the components just stuck together for a picture. The pump, a reserve tank, the bucket milker with pulsator and a perfect cart. The cart was the trigger, Ted unearthed it in the garage clean out project.
I'm working on the cart first. I've taken it mostly apart, and I'm sanding and priming it.
I'll weld a little shelf above the reserve tank to bolt the pump to.
It should be a pretty easy project; I'd like to be able to use it at our fair in 2 1/2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home