Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Fair deadline

Oh right, this is the part that I try to remember to try to remind myself; entering not only almost 30 goats , but cheese, fleeces and yarn.
I think it's the yarn that does me in, so I'm going to get it done well before the deadline.
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. Sure.

Since when has Craigslist become vegan? No live animals sold? Well, thanks alot for supporting the small farmer, morons.

The fogge has returned. At least we passed the night without an earthquake.

I talked to my ranch landlord last night. I get a slight repriee; she seems to think it'sll be at least a year before anything happens over at my place. From talking to her I think I might get even more time, but the end is in sight.
That definitely gives me time to plan the next phase.

Today is the last day of the American Dairy Goat National show, and it is the day they show the Lamanchas. The show is in Indiana so there are few local ( to me) herds there, but still familiar names. Yesterday was the Alpine show.

Man an 18 year old sure can smell up a house. It's supposed to be DE odorant, not ODORant.
Where did he get that? Neither of us use the stuff..

I still have my entries to finish, but I got the bulk of it done at about midnight last night. Of course the printer has decided now is the time to run out of ink..
I'll stop at Demitri's to have him make copies.
I'm just going to wing it with my fleece entries; at 50 cents an entry I can over do it and be fine.
And I pulled out a little baggie of old Jet fur I had stashed to enter some Schipperke yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home