Saturday, July 22, 2006

Kitty?

Last night Josh Ted and I travelled across the Eel to see Clerks II.
We found ourselves right in the middle of whatusedtobecalled the Fortuna Autorama.
It was the Main Street Cruisin' portion of the usedtobecalled Autorama weekend which was quite entertaining as we waited for time for our show to begin.

The cutest thing that I saw that I absolutely had to have ( well, one of the cutest things) I have managed to find on line.



It's called a Jimmy Woods, and yes, plans are available.
I think it's just the thing for tooling around town.

The movie was rank and nasty and really funny, I was the oldest person in the theater.
I'm a fan of Clerks and I do like Kevin Smith.
I particularly loved the dance sequence.
I could have used just a little less pussy, IMO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home