Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fair in 1 week. Entries due Saturday

I was once again awake at 4:30 this morning. That makes 3 days this week. WTF?
After an hour up I manage to get back to sleep at dawn, but still, I could do without that.
I might try to remember to open the window tonight as I did notice the bedroom was a bit stuffy when I went back in.

In other news.
I can't seem to get good vacuum on my new little pump. Jeanette brought me some pump oil last night, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I am a little worried that there might be a broken vane in there, the pump was cheap enough, but still..







Also, I had clipper problems wieh I started clipping yesterday. These are almost new clippers, but I think I might have fixed the problem and I'll get back on it today. I managed to bathe 2 yearlings, and get them both body clipped, and one almost all trimmed. Yep, it's the small trim clippers giving me trouble.
One of the does (Shevetts Schw Vortex Anna) I clipped looks really good, I think she'll show well. And on review I have her littermate (Shevetts Schw Volcano)as a yearling buck ( I showed him this year) and I also have her month old daughter (Shevetts LV Weather Girl) I'll be showing, and part of my get of sire. That's a nice line to see developing..

I also started getting organized for the fair (8 days and counting). I have to finish my yarn by Saturday.
I have 20 or so does to clip
I have cheese entries to work on ( did someone say I have the only entries?)
I have all of my booth display to get organized/ done.


It's so late, I should be outahere
I'm going to Fortuna to do what I forgot to do yesterday when I hauled some lambs to Redwood Meats.
Banking, gas, pick up the right clipper blades, what am I forgetting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home