Thursday, August 03, 2006

Local crap and fair progress.

I could really do without drama, especially that I have no business in, yet I am somewhat involved and control.
What will become? It's not that I didn't see it coming..I have mostly protected myself months ago because I saw the developing trend, as many others did.
Now I have to figure out how to put a lock on..maybe some welding involved!

I got 2 more does clipped, only 12 more to go, with 6 days until the fair, 7 days until the show. If I can get 3 done for 2 days I'll be in really good shape. Some of them are small..

I made butter today! It's good!, however unappetizingly pure white, as goat butterfat is. I'll look into some coloring, I guess.

Also, some cheese made and I'll make an attempt at a cheese cake.

Another skein of yarn is halfway done. I need to make more of the first, it is not required to have a sample knitted/ woven up, but I'd like to have that with my entry.

So almost all yarn is done, but no samples.
I'm in good shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home