Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ants for the Ethical Treatment of Aphids

There is definitely a synchronicity or a 100th monkey thing that happens here in Cyberspace.
I won't go into detail.
I won't let it get to me. I won't.

I realize that this sunny clear weather won't last so I'd better get as many of these fleeces washed and dried before the real rain comes. It takes forever to get wool to dry when the humidity hovers near saturation. Duh.

Sure enough last night when Lazy's last bit of fleece was almost completely dry, it got foggy and drippy and now it's wet. And I have another in the tub waiting for it's turn on the drying rack.
I am managing to get a skein of his wool spun every night now, for the past 4 nights. I am good at keeping to a schedule.

Yesterday I went to Eureka for materials for a business idea. This one's a good one.
I came out under budget and well on my way.

Finally I am seeing more does in heat. I got my new A I light so I am all ready for some breeding. I plan on doing a lot; the semen tank is so full of semen it's stupid not to. Tonight or tomorrow I'll breed Victory.
The poor bucks are really going beserk, mostly because the does in heat are on the other side of the fence.

I am having a hard time getting frames I want for my new prescription. Frame trends are 1. too small, and B, too dainty for me. I need big lenses and close to indestructable, and the trend is for small and wire or at least thin frames. It't hard to be a trend setter.

Now, it's nap time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home