Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Equipment= Xtreme..

Oh and then I bought a set of skis and ski boots yesterday.
After lunch J and I stopped at the Thrift store, (the one that's now where Eureka Market used to be).
He found a new office chair and I saw some skis .
I actually saw a few rowing machines, but I don't know...
Then I saw the skis. Red and white. Not perfect, but not bad. Good bindings, cool rubber tips with a little plastic window in em, I'm thinking slightly longer than I really should have, but also I think within acceptable range.
4.99

Could there be boots to fit them here somewhere?
I start to dig in one of those cardboard 55 gallon drums in roller blades and snowboard boots and I see a pair of red and white boots. They match.
Do they fit?
They fit!!!!
Do they fit the skis?
Yes!
10.99

All I need now is a pair of poles. I really love love love the bamboo poles with the leather basket, but I also like the rubber/ plastic grips.
Red and white isn't too bad. I can live with it.
My holiday present to me.

I'm ready to get in the car. Mt. Shasta opens this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home