Monday, February 20, 2006

T is out of town for his monthly Portland trip, and it was damn cold last night. Fifth night in a row of frost. I'll have to pour water on my windshield again this morning to clear it.

I had a dream last night that I was out of milk. If you knew what was going on in my house you'd know how absurd that is.

3 does due in the next 3 days, and Twister is all ready to go. Neleven kidded yesterday with bucks, thankyouverymuch.

Pat's family has started moving her things out of the house. The house belongs to the ranch I rent, and so to my landlords. I have no idea what will happen with it now. Her garden was so beautiful, who will tend her roses? I think I will prune them as it is time.

Yesterday I drove up to Eureka for a Dairy Goat Club meeting; it was to be a little lecture by a Santa Rosa vet and Saanen breeder on the perils of parturition.
I had a lovely time considering my anxiety of meetings/ groups of people/ and I even raised my hand a few times and asked questions and I don't think I even got sweaty from doing it!
In fact after the meeting I was surprised how relaxed and comfortable I had been there, even to the point of enjoying being around the local goaties. I guess at this point we all know each other pretty well.
O K I guess sometimes it's nice to be around people. Did I say that? I did leave quickly..

UPDATE:
Twister had beautiful twin doelings!
Uh, I poured hot milk on my windshield...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home