Monday, May 15, 2006

The Big Warm

FORTUNA TEMPERATURE 72°F
Wind chill makes it feel like 73°F

Yes, that what it says.

It was totally totally warm here today. In always chilly land it was totally warm. No chill in the shadows, none in the breeze. The breeze was soft and cooling and that goes to show was just how warm it got today.

I drove the mower tractor for almost 4 hours today. I drove in bare feet. I had to open the big back window of the cab for the last hour or so, it was too warm.
I'm still sitting here with the windows open and in bare feet and shorts.
It was like a little vacation.

This was the warmest day here that I can remember. No chill!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Last week or so I was longint for the spring weather of myyouth in New York. How warm and soft it is in June, and how we never get that wonderful warmth here.
Now, I think you're right, as we are getting weather that is from somewhere else, and you have our cold damp.

I'm enjoying mine...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home