Saturday, June 10, 2006

Goat Show!

I mean, what else would ever get me up at this time of the morning?
(Horse shows and cowboy action, but that's about it)

It even looks like it might be a nice day.

It took me 2 trips for all the goats, and I finally made it home by 11:30 or so last night, after coming home and milking the 2 i have left in the barn.
I still have 2 udders to clip ( I realized as I lay in bed...thinking...)

First up is the Alpines. The herd I bought the Boonville does from is here, and they have SUCH beautiful does. I imagine they'll win, so I'll see where I fit in after them.
I did bring 2 of their does that I bought, and the yearling does look good (the mom did mention she wondered why they were selling her...).
And my pretty yearling came out from under all that fluff looking like a pretty thing, so now I have slightly higher hopes for her.

GOAT SHOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home