Thursday, July 20, 2006

So nice to have my head back

I woke up this morning with a normal head. The thing in my upper mouth has left the building, and I will survive. This has been an interesting week and a half with a wierd part of my body in pain and discomfort.
Thank you Ibuprofen.

Another sunny morning and I don't even have to run the heater. I like this vacation from our normal dank dark fogge.

California has become the Golden state, as it always does this at time of the year. No rain for months turns the fields and highways a burnt dead brown...I mean gold.
Dust is the condition for the next few months until the floods return in the late fall. After last winter's 150% of normal rainfall, I still look forward to some rain to wash away this dust and revive the land.
I don't think I'll ever get used to the annual drought nor the deluge floods.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be working on my fair entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home