Thursday, September 14, 2006

Evanston is not Evansville

I was using my e mail machine to try to send some flowers to my Auntie for her birthday today (damn all of these September birthdays...)
and it was a good thing that I got curious as to where her office was.
On the Google map I see that it looked like she was right on Lake Michigan..which was funny because I thought I had checked out where Evansville was once before, and it seemed much closer to Missouri at the time.

Then I see that the location for the business with the exact same name is in Evanston, Illinois, not Evansville, Indiana.
ACK!!

Now I am in the 15 minute limbo that I have to wait before I can fix my error.

FWIW I did get the state right, and maybe it would have fixed itself (yeah right..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home