Friday, September 08, 2006

Davids Birthday!!

I completely lost the post I wrote yesterday.

T's birthday was celebrated with cake, ice cream and balloons. And of course in the tradition of my family ( my dad did this pretty often) he bought himself a new wetsuit last week, so happy birthday to him.

Today is my brother's birthday,2 days and 1 year younger than Ted.
Happy Birthday David!
I remember well the day he was born . Yikes, Grandma is driving me to school? Since when does she drive? help?
Oh, 5.00 for lunch? uh, yeah that's about right (normally 30 cents). Thanks!

So Ted is developing the "garage" into a room. I have dreams about finding a room in my house, and here it is. This will increase our living space probably 20%; that's a LOT!
A good way to head into winter.
In no time he will have the floor down, and after that it will go fast.
The problem is what to do with all of the stuff..
we need a garage.

KM came by for me to breed her doe, and we dished for over an hour. That was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home