Sunday, September 10, 2006

It only took me about 5 minutes to put the second support strut on the bike trailer. Now I have to design/ find a good hitch. I had it rigged up with cable ties for the yard sale stint, but it needs a real hitch.

I'd love to be able to find the hardware and fittings that the baby jogger uses. It would be so easy to build another, and I already have quite a few sets of bike wheels.

I took apart the dewalt grinder that I got and the bad cord unplugs so it looks like it will be a snap to replace. That was a good buy there.

It's time to finish that feeder. I have been wirebrushing the old bars and I'll have it cleaned and painted. I just have to put something for the bottom and dsomething for the roof and it's done. I'm going to see if a sheet of ondura might just do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home