Friday, September 01, 2006

Frylock day

I gave up on trying to soothe my infected piercing. It's just done. I took the old earring out and thought I'd replace it with a really good gold one, but there was no way that one was going in. I had a feeling that would happen.
It felt immediately better.
I don't even remember when I had that one done. Somewhere around 1976.

I'm on a roll with the feeder. I cut and fit a pieve of tin on one side and will get one more piece of flashing for the other side. Now I'm working on fitting the old roof frame for the top. It's all about finish details now. This is sorta fun...

I have someone interested in buying my Champion buck, who is being sold along with all of the Lamanchas. I was hoping I'd find someone who would want him. He's such a sweetheart and is making lovely babies.

I am really enjoying the rowing machine, but I am such a wimp. I looked up a regimen and it said to start out slow with 3 sets of 3 minutes each. Geez, I don't even think I can go 3 minutes yet.
I'll time myself today. My shoulders, calves, thighs and abs are already feeling it. That's good, right?

Yankees are up 8 games in the AL East over the Red Sox. It's not a sure thing, but that's a great lead this late in the season. I looked into tickets for the next Red Sox series at Yankee stadium and there are none available!
Maybe some for the playoffs...

Another sunny day, but it sure gets chilly in a hurry when the sun sets.
The ocean was really loud last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home