Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor day white sale

Well it looks like I am going to be able to sell off quite a few of my "extra" does and kids, probably today.
Two separate goat deals are going down. I might just make probably 1/4 of my annual income today.
And the does that are leaving I don't think I will hardly miss.
Unless I think about it.

On my list for the money, after bills are paid, will be the wheels for my little car, and then the wool processing.

It's day 3 of the dark damp fogge.
http://northcoastweather.com/epac_irloop.htm
No sign of rain in any forecasts; it would be nice to get the dust washed off of everything, and soften up the goats and sheeps feet so I can trim them. Everything is rock solid now.
It's time to put the roof on the Grade B barn.

I finally have all of the shavings under the roof. I swept and raked up as much of the errant shcaings in the yard and it's looking pretty tidy in there now.
My feeder project is going well. I got some flashing and pop riverts and have made a solid bottom for it. I need to see if there is a better way to pop rivet. The cheesy Black and Decker one I am using often pinches my hand when it pops. Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home