Sunday, October 15, 2006

Poor Ted seems to have gotten my disease...and on the only day he absolutely can't stay home from work.
Well at least we know that it will be mostly gone by tomorrow...

Friday and Saturday we ran around getting supplies and doing a dump run. Seems we might need to do that a little more often. The new bedroom is completely cleaned out and the walls can now get worked on and finished.

I challenged myself to do knit a hat in one night last night. The other knitting project is going soooo slowly ( tiny stitches) I needed some satisfaction. I found a good fast pattern online and by 2 am I had a new hat. There's a toss up between using larger needles and thicker yarn and the ability to knit fast. I might try this hat again with a circular needle, which I can definitely knit faster.

The last does that hadn't shown signs of heat have come in. I think only 3 more does have shown no signs, one of which is mine and one of which is one of J's does who had been with the buck so maybe I just missed it.

I got 2 more new does from my neighbor on Friday; 2 grade Alpines out of my buck Marvin. They are quite nice, one being especially nice, and possibly able to register her up tp 75% so that is good. I am done buying does, and I need to sell some of these wethers. I think I'll run an ad this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home