Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yesterday was a crazy emotional social storm, fortunately, only slightly involving me and my family.
As a barely involved outsider to the drama, I can be observant, yet I don't really know what is going on.
One thing I do know; if a friend is going to cut me off, I would appreciate a reason. I would give anyone I had been a friend with at least this much respect. But, I am not really that concerned, just a bit curious and certainly puzzled.
Combine this with the drama of last week and I think this could stop for a while thankyouverymuch.

The good news is we are all fine and mostly untouched by it all.

After my hay delivering visit in the morning, where the drama began, I worked a lot on the stanchion and I am basically done with the deck. I went to Amy's to see how her headpiece works so I will build this one the same ( it's adjustable!). I stopped by the Ironworks where the man in white ( I found out his name is Chuck, and working in a metalshop he wears white coveralls) cut me a piece just the right size. He is definitely the cutter.

My knit vest is coming out way to big and I am going to rip it all out.

My A I doe still hasn't come into heat ( still assuming she will..take that universe..), and Amy came by last night for me to breed her doe.

The sun is out again today and I will finish the deck and start building the headpiece. The next project is a work/ welding table. I have been working on my other stanchion deck, which is still too low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home