Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I spent most of yesterday still dealing with the head problem, but by the afternoon it seemed to be finally sailing away. I am still stuffy and runny and coughing but that I can deal with.

I slept with the window open last night and I also think that helped a lot. I noticed the house seemed stuffy when I came home yesterday so I opened the windows and turned off the heater. It's been pretty warm so no need for the heater.

I just got off the phone with Molly who is trying to land a contract to graze her goats on BLM and private lands next summer. She wants me to be the goatherd living and moving with the herd to protect them from predators. She thinks I would be the perfect and only person for the job. I wish I were about 20 years younger, but I still told her I could probably do it. She would also provide me with horses, which is a big selling point right now as I am totally jonesin' for some horse.
She also told me about a ranch for sale near her ( northeastern California, Tule Lake area) 400 acres, big new house, sub irrigated bottom pasture, some hill pasture, huge barn and HOT SPRINGS!!!
Only 600,000.00 which is still a lot less than they are asking for my 80 acre swamp here in Ferndale.

I was having another camp dream last night/ this morning and I woke up and actually fell back asleep back into the dream. I was dreaming something was crawling on my leg and I kept looking and trying to figure out what it was, when I woke up and it was actually my thumb on my leg! I don't ever remember having that happen before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home