Sunday, November 19, 2006

This cold could move on anytime now. Really. I was up many times during last night now fighting the headache portion. This morning I couldn't fight it and took too many pills that it made me sick.
But it seems I turned the corner and after chores ( 12:30..Late!) I felt good enough to mow the lawn.
The ground gets so dry before rain comes in. The lawn had already gotten so long since the last time I mowed, right after the rain started, that I had to go slowly through the thickest parts.
And then it started to rain.

Yesterday I waited almost all day for the semen collector; she was almost 5 hours late. In that time I did manage to clean out a whole pen from all summer. so it wasn't a total waste.
But the deed was done and I also scored some AI supplies. I'll say it again, semen collectors are all goofy.

Ted is gone to Portland until tomorrow night. We get to find out what sales award he has won on this trip.
Last year we got the whole ski trip/ San Francisco/ Salinas trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home