Sunday, November 05, 2006

sunday

It's amazing how just a few days of rain has made the seeds sprout all over! There are sprouts in every crack and crevice and the roads and driveways are coated with sprout fuzz. It's lovely.

I'm just about done with the stanchion, and the a i rails are all on. I have some minor adjustments and that project can be stamped done.

Ted has installed the new window in the new bedroom and it is now a fully enclosed new room. That totally rocks. Next will be more insulation then the sheet rock, and that's really a room. It looks like a trip to Home Depot ( 2 hours away) might be in order. Lighting, flooring and what to put on the ceiling?
What fun. And I promise not to movr into it until it is really completely done.
Oh and I didn't mention it will have a real closet!

I have a few does that are now bred 2 months, almost halfway. It won't be long until these new babies start coming. No word about what is happening with my ranch, of course the word could come tomorrow to vacate.
Everytime the phone rings...

It's kinda grey and drippy, a classic Sunday.

I'm off to do my chores..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home