Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ug I've had some wierd gut problem for 3 days now. I have no idea what the problem is, but it keeps me awake at night. This might be something I go to the doctor for if it doesn't go away. I haven't been to the doctor since my post partum check up. Josh is almost 19.

We are having some lovely weather, so this is what a dry winter is like! The sun is out again today and it looks like it's going to be clear for most of the weekend too. It's been a long time since we've had a dri-er winter, I don't even remember what it is like. Last winter we were at something like 135% of normal rainfall.

I spent a lovely gloaming piddling around the ranch. I even managed to get into the tractor to survey the latest problem; easy enough it is a broken choke cable. That should be quite easy to fix. I haven't wanted to start it as there was no way ( I knew) to turn it off! Now that I see how that cable works, I see that I can manually shut it down..
I started cleaning out the loafing shed pen, and I set out salt licks for the sheep and the milkers.
I cleaned out the little trailer, and I think today I'll fill it for a dump run.

I guess I should think about shopping for the holiday, but it still seems too far off. I tried on Sunday, but it's just too far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home