Friday, April 07, 2006

Cutting the lawn

Yesterday, just a head of some rain, I managed to get the lawn mowed. All of it but Pat's yard. I'll go try to get it finished tonight. It looks like rain for the weekend, but now it has warmed and the grass is finally growing. The lawn won't get any shorter.

On Wednesday I went to J's dairy and we trimmed feet and gave shots to does she had just dried.
I left 3 milkers with her. It's been nice to cut my milking time down, yet Tarachandra kidded yesterday with twins, so I am back up 1 milker.

I went to SC's house to see about a little Lamancha buck she had called me about. I'll take him, but he is too young to wean, yet it's too late to easily start him with a bottle. I'll get him in Mid May.

T has gone to Portland and J is still at work.
I'm off to try to get the rest of the lawn mowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home