Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ew I had a wierd dream about finding a wild buck hamster in the house, a HUGE one, and breeding him to poor Kiwi.
Then getting stuck in Eureka thinking I had taken the bus, but couldn't remember, and the realized that I had driven. Then I could barely drive once I got in my truck.

The sun is sorta out, fer now.

More goaty stuff yesterday, my head is spinning.
I sent a little buckling to Nevada with a neighbor who was going to pick up a load of doelings.
Major news is that a dairy that was going out of business, then not, then yes, then not ( for the past 5 months) is out.
Goats have gone to another dairy, and I might get the use of some of my former bucks.

Today is house cleaning, and seder prep.
I might get some pens shifted if I would get out of the house now.

After 3 months of quiet babies that sleep through the night, Ms Mans are up every few hours. I resisted them until 7 when I fed them.

I'm off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home